We are experienced and up to date in tax law including complex tax codes and new tax regulations.
We help businesses and individuals ethically pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law.
Here are just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to spread income and lower rates, delay taxes ( a reduction because taxes you pay next year will have earned interest on the money), or otherwise have income or deductions timed so that you will be taxed at the lowest rates.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using investments to produce income that is tax exempt from federal, state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping the IRS out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you earn.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've earned.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire comfortably.
We work for you, not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.